For the latest research on science, mental health and community: madinamerica.com
Social Media Support for Spiritual Emergence: www.shadesofawakening.com.
Literature on Transpersonal Psychology
Please click on titles to purchase.
Assagioli's descriptions and case studies provide an accurate summary of the entire awakening process, including the possible reactions of those who do not understand what is happening to the individual. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is having experiences that fall outside of the cultural norm and are seeking further understanding of what they could mean.
This is Carl Jung's autobiography. Reading Jung is an excellent way to facilitate self-acceptance regarding the "inner life". In many ways I consider Jung to be my original teacher in coming to understand and work with the various energies that are in communion with us.
Literature on Parenting
- Positive Discipline by Jane Nelson
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel Siegel
- Living With Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and the Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults by Susan Daniels and Michael Piechowski
Literature on Trauma
- Trauma and Recovery: The aftermath of violence - from domestic abuse to political terror. by Judith Herman